Nearly every project that Eichleay designs is unique and many involve the special challenges around the renovation of existing facilities. We know what it takes to understand existing conditions early on to minimize the need for clarification and potential for discrepancies. Our design team is available to support construction by addressing contractor questions and resolving field issues.
Our in-house multi-discipline teams allow us to rapidly respond to any problem at any time. We employ a comprehensive document control system that enables us to create various reports, manage, and track Requests for Information (RFI's), Submittals, and Design Change Notices (DCN's). All support solutions are customized to meet the unique needs of our clients.
We specialize in:
- Responses to Requests for Information (RFI's)
- Review of Contractor Submittals
- Issuance of Design Change Notices (DCN's) to Address Design Changes After the Issuance of Construction Documents
- Field Visits to Assess Compliance with Construction Documents or Provide Clarification when Actual Field Conditions Differ from what is Shown on the Drawings
- Preparation of Record Documentation from Contractor Red-Lined Drawings
- Walkdowns to Verify As-Built Conditions (especially prevalent for process and utility systems)
- Field Support as the Owner's Representative to Resolve Construction Issues in a Timely Manner
- Assistance through the Validation Phase for Installation Qualification (IQ) and Controls Qualification (CQ)